[MysticalDreamHaven] question about sleep noise maker (fwd)

  • JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2001
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 19:25:32 -0400 (EDT)
      From: JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON <at649@...>
      To: 0001dreamjournals@yahoogroups.com, dreams@...,
      mysticaldreamhaven@yahoogroups.com, astral_and_beyond@yahoogroups.com,
      spiritgrowth@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MysticalDreamHaven] question about sleep noise maker

      Hi everyone, and sorry for the cross post here, but in the midst of
      unpacking stuff from my grandmother's house I came across a noise maker
      that I have been meaning to use for when I go to sleep. It has four
      sounds, and one is the ocean, and another is a brook, and a spring rain,
      and a low sound, and then frogr. I am just wondering what noise is my
      best bet in terms of having an OBE or lucid dreaming? I am tending to
      think it is the ocean or the low noise. Any help would be appreciated,
      and thanks in advance.