bio

  • pollywog@chorus.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2001
      Another thing I think would be helpful is if people just stated their
      basic preferences in dream interpretation.

      I tend towards simple symbolism, of things that are happening in our
      every day lives and "current" past. By this, I mean NOT "past
      lives".

      I am not saying that things such as precognitive dreams or dreams of
      past lives might not be true; I just feel uncomfortable with the
      ideas.

      I think it's good to have a variety of ideas on what dreams may mean,
      so I don't see it as a problem that others might have different
      philosophies on dream interpretation.