Crystal's "Fell for the bad guy" dream

  • pollywog
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hi -- I've been elsewhere and am catching up on my email. There haven't
      been many responses from list members to posted dreams lately so I'm going
      to share any impressions I get. (By the way, I managed to record a dream
      this morning, but then lost the paper I recorded it on. I must really not
      want to know what I'm dreaming about.) Generally, I tend towards the idea
      that dreams are our unconscious minds trying to tell us something.

      Crystal, one way to think of dreams is that every thing and every person in
      the dream IS you, in some way. Using this way of looking at it, this dream
      could be about the good and the bad within you. Perhaps you are trying to
      accept that about yourself.

      It also sounds like a kind of Romeo/Juliet dream -- do you have a romantic
      interest, or even just perhaps an ordinary interest in an activity like a
      job or a hobby, that someone else is saying is "bad"?