possible partial contact?

  • JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2001
      Hi all, I have another question about possible partial contact from a
      dream or the astral plain that has happened quite frequently last week, and
      the last time it happened was Friday evening when I arrived up north here
      in Michigan.When I arrived and I finished dinner and I went to the place
      where I was to sleep I lied on my back, and was thinking about
      Kelly. This is the registered nurse that I posted about last week. I felt
      the bed slightly moving, and heard her in the distance calling me as if I
      were a child or if she was expecting me or something. Any thoughts on
      this would be appreciated, and thanks in advance.