Re: [dreams] Brandy... You were in my dream.

  • The ONE & ONLY Brandy B. Stark
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2001
      Yow...I'll have to careful read this when I get back from work (early
      morning quickie for e-mail)....i haven't been told that for a while! ;)

      Pax vita longaque,
      Brandy, Mistress of All Things Pithy

      Catullus, poem 85:
      I hate and I love. And if you ask me how,
      I do not know: I only feel it, and I'm torn in two.

      Pith on line:
      Fine art, pugs, and ghosts: http://starkimages.homestead.com/Home.html
      SPIRITS ghost hunts: http://centralflghosts.homestead.com/home.html

      On Thu, 31 May 2001, Justin White wrote:

      > This is rather strange. I wish I could remember the whole dream, but I only remember part of it.
      >
      > I remember having a strange dream. In this dream was an event that had passed a long time ago. Wether it was a holiday that was nowhere near to the date of a dream or some other event. Anyways, I 'woke up' in the dream and I was debating wether I should post it to the list. I decided against it since the event was so long ago. However, that day (still in my dream) Brandy posted her dream to the list, and that dream was about the same event, and most of the stuff in her dream matched mine. In fact most of it was the same, but not all of it. After reading Brandy's dream, I posted mine. I recall there was more to the dream after that too, but that was all I could remember.
      >
      > What do you think of this Brandy?

    • The ONE & ONLY Brandy B. Stark
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2001
        Perhaps it's an indicator that we think along the same lines? Obviously,
        we are both intelligent, dynamic, super-wonderful people...;)

        I wonder what the dream was about that you wanted to post....I shall
        contemplate this and see...

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2001
          In re-reading this, my other thought is past lives....but that may be a
          whole other can of worms.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2001
            Well, part of my thinking is that we had a similar dream. NOt all events
            were the same....but most of them were. Reminds me of memories. Two
            people can do the same thing, but come up with slightly different versions
            of it....

            On Fri, 1 Jun 2001, Aspen Shiva wrote:

            > Mmm, worms.. tasty!
            >
            > Seriously though. I really don't know. When I had this dream, I hadn't posted here for a very long time. And then I had a dream about posting here, and having the same dream you did. I just don't know what to make of it.
            >

            > In re-reading this, my other thought is past lives....but that may be a
            > whole other can of worms.

          • Aspen Shiva