Re: [dreams] dreams summary

  • Justin White
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2001
      It's funny you mention this.  I have certain things that often appear in my dreams too.

      I often have this sort of floaty-flying thing I do.  Where I would jump really high and I would slowly float down to the ground, as if gravity has lessened, just for me.  This is in essence like flying.  However, when I use it is different in each dream.  Sometimes I'm restricted by barriers when I try to do it.  Once I landed in some power lines.  And some other things.

      I often have dreams of buildings that, when I wake up, I feel as if I should recognize.

      I know there are other common threads in my dreams, but it's late in the day and I've had a long day (packing for a move) so I'm a little to tired to think aobut them all.