Re: Art show

  • Brandy B. Stark
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9, 1998
      Patricia....no, not much inspiration for art from my dreams. I do use my
      dreams as inspiration for creative writing, though! It seems that what I
      see in my mind is too hard for me toduplicate into visual art, but into
      literature I can use words to paint a picutre, if you will!
      Brandy
    • Patricia Kimble
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 9, 1998
        Hi Brandy!

        What kind of writing do you do. You are indeed a woman of many talents.

        I am most definately going to have to get serious about remembering my dreams.

        Patricia

        At 08:40 AM 7/9/98 -0400, you wrote:
        >From: "Brandy B. Stark" <sfcfqyp@...>
        >
        >Patricia....no, not much inspiration for art from my dreams. I do use my
        >dreams as inspiration for creative writing, though! It seems that what I
        >see in my mind is too hard for me toduplicate into visual art, but into
        >literature I can use words to paint a picutre, if you will!
        > Brandy

      • Brandy B. Stark
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 10, 1998
          Patricia--Well, my writing tends to be along the lines of the sci
          fi/fantasy genre. They tend to also be a bit...surreal....but, oh well!
          It's more fun that way!

          I haven't really been able to reemeber many of my dreams at all as of
          late. I wonder if exhaustion ahs something to do with that???? Oh well!

          Take it easy! Pax--Brandy