Re: Art show

  • Patricia Kimble
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 8, 1998
      Hey Brandy
      I'm curious, do you ever get any inspiration for you art from your dreams?
      Patricia

      At 07:46 PM 7/4/98 -0400, you wrote:
      >From: "Brandy B. Stark" <sfcfqyp@...>
      >
      >I did get another hour to hour and a half nap. Whew., Feeling better,
      >but still a bit fried. Thanks for the congrats. It was a lot of fun.
      >No dreams about pugs, still. Hmm....oh well! Brandy

    • Brandy B. Stark
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 9, 1998
        Patricia....no, not much inspiration for art from my dreams. I do use my
        dreams as inspiration for creative writing, though! It seems that what I
        see in my mind is too hard for me toduplicate into visual art, but into
        literature I can use words to paint a picutre, if you will!
        Brandy
      • Patricia Kimble
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 9, 1998
          Hi Brandy!

          What kind of writing do you do. You are indeed a woman of many talents.

          I am most definately going to have to get serious about remembering my dreams.

          Patricia

          At 08:40 AM 7/9/98 -0400, you wrote:
          >From: "Brandy B. Stark" <sfcfqyp@...>
          >
          >Patricia....no, not much inspiration for art from my dreams. I do use my
          >dreams as inspiration for creative writing, though! It seems that what I
          >see in my mind is too hard for me toduplicate into visual art, but into
          >literature I can use words to paint a picutre, if you will!
          > Brandy

        • Brandy B. Stark
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 10, 1998
            Patricia--Well, my writing tends to be along the lines of the sci
            fi/fantasy genre. They tend to also be a bit...surreal....but, oh well!
            It's more fun that way!

            I haven't really been able to reemeber many of my dreams at all as of
            late. I wonder if exhaustion ahs something to do with that???? Oh well!

            Take it easy! Pax--Brandy