Re: [dreams] dreams

  • RhionnahVyerdei@aol.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 28, 2001
      Oooohhh, ok! :)

      ~*~*Eilish*~*~
    • pollywog@chorus.net
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 25, 2001
        I am visiting my married daughter; having a wonderful time. She
        has a good husband and a son almost two years old -- my
        grandson. I have had dreams while I've been here, but mostly I
        can't remember them. One was about taking a shower in my own
        shower at home, that was somehow here. I don't remember anything
        more than moving the shower curtain to look at the bottom of the
        tub and noticing that it needed cleaning.

        However, I am posting because my grandson is still reminding me
        of a dream I had years ago about a small boy, maybe 10, with dark
        hair and dark eyes, standing on a ledge in a sandstone canyon,
        smiling at me, and slipping inside a cave there. I am still
        convinced somehow that this was my grandson.