Re: Sharks and skinny people

  • Patricia Kimble
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 1998
      Hi All
      Neat dream and neat feedback.... I love hearing what other people are thinking.

    • geniac@xxxxxxxx.xxx.xxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 1998
        >Hi geniac,

        G'day Kathryn,

        >Could it be that you are getting ready to make some kind of quantum leap
        >in your life?

        Of course. Nearly everybody is always planning some major thing for
        themselves. (Sorry, just pointing out the ambiguity :)
        But yes, in August I'm starting a four month overseas trip to visit
        net.friends; a Gathering in Virginia, then I'll be staying with a friend
        in Halifax, Nova Scotia for a few weeks, then onto Oslo, Norway for as
        long as absolutely possible.
        I've started learning Norwegian already, although school kids there are
        taught English, people always appreciate it if you at least attempt to
        speak their language.
        Travelling overseas isn't a big leap for me - I've been around the whole
        South-East Asia region (Bali to Burma) several times with mum, but I
        haven't been further away or for as long as I'm planning before.

        >The skinny people
        >could represent a part of you that feels malnourished and under attack by
        >other parts of you. Is there a goal or dream you have been ignoring but
        >means alot to you?

        Sure; to find a pretty lady that actually enjoys my company. :D
        A few have come and are still around peripherally, but I've always found
        it difficult to initiate conversation.

        Geniac