Re: [dreams] re: deaths

  • Bri'ana
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2001
      chi,

      I am deeply sorry for your Grandmother's passing. Your
      sadness is to be expected. You have suffered a loss and are
      feeling the effects of the empty space that once held your
      grandmother. I hold dear to my heart what I have learned
      throughout the years.

      No one ever really dies. The most important part of your
      grandmother lives on. In her immortal spirit form/ her
      immortal soul she will always be alive and well, happy and
      free. The love she gave you will be with you for ever.

      Sometimes I think that these lives we live are naught but
      dreams. For when we sleep that long last sleep at death we
      truly wake up our spirits/souls and live that life until
      once again we slumber there and dream again that we have
      taken physical bodies upon this planet we call Earth.

      Tis little I have said that can ease your sadness or fill
      the emptiness. The void in your life will fill as time
      passes. Your memories of her will remain safe within you and
      may provide you with much comfort. Remember her as she was
      before she became so frail. Remember her as the vibrant
      person she was and not the fragile shell she became long
      after the downward spiral of life and the upward spiral
      toward spirit began.

      May you be well and strong, for as you said your father is
      close to his passing too. This you cannot stop, but it may
      give you comfort. When you dream of his death you will know
      it will be soon and maybe you can see him one last time or
      be there with him and for your mother when the eternal sleep
      comes to his body and it is time for his spirit/soul to wake
      up.

      Much Love
      Bri'ana