Re: [dreams] re: deaths

  • RhionnahVyerdei@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2001
      Chi, please accept my condolences for the loss of your grandmother. The
      dream could very well have been a warning of her passing. You will hurt for
      a while, as we all do when our loved ones have to leave us, but you will heal.

      ~*~*Eilish*~*~
    • Bri'ana
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2001
        chi,

        I am deeply sorry for your Grandmother's passing. Your
        sadness is to be expected. You have suffered a loss and are
        feeling the effects of the empty space that once held your
        grandmother. I hold dear to my heart what I have learned
        throughout the years.

        No one ever really dies. The most important part of your
        grandmother lives on. In her immortal spirit form/ her
        immortal soul she will always be alive and well, happy and
        free. The love she gave you will be with you for ever.

        Sometimes I think that these lives we live are naught but
        dreams. For when we sleep that long last sleep at death we
        truly wake up our spirits/souls and live that life until
        once again we slumber there and dream again that we have
        taken physical bodies upon this planet we call Earth.

        Tis little I have said that can ease your sadness or fill
        the emptiness. The void in your life will fill as time
        passes. Your memories of her will remain safe within you and
        may provide you with much comfort. Remember her as she was
        before she became so frail. Remember her as the vibrant
        person she was and not the fragile shell she became long
        after the downward spiral of life and the upward spiral
        toward spirit began.

        May you be well and strong, for as you said your father is
        close to his passing too. This you cannot stop, but it may
        give you comfort. When you dream of his death you will know
        it will be soon and maybe you can see him one last time or
        be there with him and for your mother when the eternal sleep
        comes to his body and it is time for his spirit/soul to wake
        up.

        Much Love
        Bri'ana