illness dream

  • JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
      Hi all, its been nuts around here, and I've been quite busy and haven't
      had much time to post.Never the less, it was strange and I wasn't ill all
      the time. When the dream started o was out for a walk, and was walking up
      and down a street that I used to walk on a lot when I was in high school
      when I wasn't doing anything. The fir thing that happened was that I saw
      a dog, and I thought it was chasing me, and I started yelling. Then after
      that I ran into a couple of kids who lived in Detroit, and were looking
      for a house on a street that I used to live on, and the house was just
      down the street on Lothrop. Later I went to the house I lived in on
      Lothrop that is actually a newer house that was built when the old house
      was torn down. I spent a little bit of time with the people who live in
      the new house and then I went home, and then discovered that I had to go
      to the hospital because of health problems. I mean the doctor who was
      someone who I had a long time ago was at the house and just said that I'd
      be going to the hospital. After a while of asking me questions I went
      back to my grandmother's house and was listening to the radio in the
      bedroom that I used to play in all the time as a child. Eventually I
      tried to go to the bathroom but just couldn't go a whole lot. After a
      while my mother told me that I would have to go to Cottage Hospital in
      Grosse Pointe, and when I asked what they would be doing or what I had to
      do she didn't seem to know.I know that shortly after being potty trained I
      had a problem going to the bathroom, and it spread into my leg, and all I
      remember was a lot of pain below my knee and I had a hard time walking for
      a day or so. I remember going to the hospital, and I was carried in and
      spent a few hours there and then I walked out just fine, but that was
      it. Any help on this would be appreciated, and thanks in advance.