Re: unsubscribe

  • BMiMuse@xxx.xxxx
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 27, 1998

      << unsubscribe

      I would like to unsubscribe to this discussion group, thanks

      To unsubscribe from this list, go to the ONElist web site, at
      www.onelist.com, and select the User Info link from the menu bar
      on the left.

      bmimuse@...
      list hostess~dreams
    • Susanne Conrad
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 21, 1999
        I would like to unsubscribe from the Dreams discussion group.
        Thank You very much,

        Yours
        Susanne
      • Spike
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 4, 2000
          unsubscribe
        • T V
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 16, 2000
            Hello,

            please remove me form your mailing list

            thanks, Tasha
          • The ONE & ONLY Brandy B. Stark
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 16, 2000
              I think you have to do that through onelist. I'm not sure.

              Pax et longa vita --
              Brandy, Mistress of All She Surveys
              And now for something Pithy:
              "Psychoneuroimmuniology"
              Thank you.

              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 16, 2000
                >From: "T V" <curly_friez@...>
                >
                >Hello,
                >
                >please remove me form your mailing list
                >
                >thanks, Tasha

                the method of unsubscribing is in your welcom letter, and is at the bottom
                of some messages. To unsubscribe, go to the onelist homepage
                (www.onelist.com) and go to 'my groups' (I think that's what it's called)
                then you can set your preferences and unsubscribe from whatever groups you
                want.

                Hope that helps, cheers!
                --
                Justin "Serra/Shiva" White

                ~Would you mind staying a normal voice in my head, not a strange voice in
                my head, thank you?~ Razor Zyvans; DL's Character, -Isles of Myth-

                "We all create God in our own image."
                --Decker to Kirk, on V'ger's assumption that its creator is a machine
                Star Trek: The Motion Picture

                "...and then my therapist said something after years of therapy that
                made me break down into tears, 'No hablo ingles'."

                ICQ UIN: 48753536

                My webpage - Shiva's Dreaming
                SaGa Frontier Worldbook, Magic: the Gathering RPG and more...
                http://members.xoom.com/temiel/index.html
              • Patti Ridenour
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 29, 2000
                  Unsubscribe

                  >From: dreams@onelist.com
                  >To: dreams@onelist.com
                  >Subject: [dreams] Digest Number 354
                  >Date: 29 Mar 2000 08:01:49 -0000

                  >Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
                  >1. Fill in the brief application
                  >2. Receive approval decision within 30 seconds
                  >3. Get rates as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR
                  >Apply NOW!
                  >There is 1 message in this issue.
                  >
                  > Topics in today's digest:
                  >
                  > 1. Re: Digest Number 352
                  > From: temiel@...

                  >Just a reminder that it is difficult for any of us to unsubscribe you as we
                  >have not heard from the moderator. If you wish to unsubscribe, send an
                  >email to

                  >I've never had to use it, so I'm not entirely certain.
                  >--
                  >Justin "Serra/Shiva" White
                  >
                  >~Would you mind staying a normal voice in my head, not a strange voice in
                  >my head, thank you?~ Razor Zyvans; DL's Character, -Isles of Myth-
                  >
                  >"We all create God in our own image."
                  >--Decker to Kirk, on V'ger's assumption that its creator is a machine
                  >Star Trek: The Motion Picture
                  >
                  >"...and then my therapist said something after years of therapy that
                  >made me break down into tears, 'No hablo ingles'."
                  >
                  >ICQ UIN: 48753536
                  >
                  >My webpage - Shiva's Dreaming
                  >SaGa Frontier Worldbook, Magic: the Gathering RPG and more...
                  >http://members.xoom.com/temiel/index.html

                • Carol Thompson
                  Message 8 of 16 , May 9, 2000

                  • Carol Thompson
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jun 19, 2000
                      unsubscribe  caroltho@...

                    • The ONE & ONLY Brandy B. Stark
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jun 19, 2000
                        I think you have to unsub through egroups or onelist.

                        Pax vita longaque --
                        Brandy, Mistress of All She Surveys
                        ++++++++++++
                        PITH ON LINE!
                        that sort of thing, don't you know?)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
                        I've finally done it -- my own site presently featuring my hand-wrapped
                        wire metal sculptures, my "official" artist's resume, and a ghost page --
                        with more ghosts to come! Future endevours: Pug pages, merman links, and
                        more! http://starkimages.homestead.com/Main.html

                      • Patti Ridenour
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jun 20, 2000
                          Please unsubscribe!!

                          Message 12 of 16 , Jun 20, 2000
                            I think you have to go to the Egroups list to unsub. Sorry.

                            Pax vita longaque --

                            Message 13 of 16 , Jul 25, 2000
                              unsubscribe gthage@... from all your mailing lists.

                              G. Hage