Re: [dreams] We set a date!!

  • Bri'ana
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2001
      Congratulations!!!

      I wish you and Charles a life filled with Love and
      Happiness.

      And remember........Always Communicate with each
      other!!!!!!!! It's my personal opinion that "Lack" of
      communication causes more problems and misunderstandings
      than anything else.

      Best wishes
      Bri'ana

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2001
        Hi, congrads on the date that you are getting married. As was said
        earlier keep communicating. Also, get ready for lots of work between now
        and July!

      • RhionnahVyerdei@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2001
          Congratulations, Christine! Here's to a bright and happy future for you and
          Charles!