UFO Caught On Tower Cam During Live News Broadcast | VIDEO

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2013
    Fear Group,
    This recent Missouri tower cam UFO report looks very real to me. I thought it was worthwhile to share. Wonder if it portends to or warns of the delayed prognosticated Madrid Fault fracture??
    Meanwhile, Floyd Mayweather fight tomorrow September 14. Let’s wish him well with another victory. It may prove to be his hardest yet.
    Thanks
    *

    UFO Caught On Tower Cam During Live News Broadcast | VIDEO

    Towercam object still unidentified

    By Jenn Schanz    www.klkntv.com   9-10-13

          Just before 6 a.m. on Sept. 4th, KLKN's HD Towercam 8 gave Channel 8's Morning Meteorologist Sean McMullen a less than normal view.

    "I have never seen anything like this before. I even say that several times while I'm on air describing the object, because I want to let people know even I don't know what this is, so I can't exactly tell you what it is," he says.

    The triangular-shaped, flashing object appears to be floating above the Capital City.

    By the time the sun comes up, we can't see it anymore.

    McMullen says it was visible for about 45 minutes. A Channel 8 viewer captured similar footage.

    "It's an unidentified object. We don't know if it was flying, floating, what it is," says Rich Webb, with the Mutual UFO Network.

    <http://www.klkntv.com/category/190066/klkn-channel-8-video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9287750>