Re: More on Cracks

  • Maja
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 10, 2000
      --- In dreams@egroups.com, "The ONE & ONLY Brandy B. Stark" <
      sfcfqyp@s...> wrote:
      > Well, the fracturing aspects rather concern me -- it does mean i have got
      > to get a grip! But, I still wonder why the eye was encircled with a large
      > crack? IT was almost an island on its own...

      Does the right eye symbolize for you the way you see things: a right
      way and a wrong way? By it being cracked it could mean that your sense
      of what you see as right and wrong is in total disagreement of what
      you believe is right or wrong?

      Yes, you see that you need to pare down on doing three different
      things and that you need to say no to people in order to do that, but
      this is so incongruent with the way you've always acted before, which
      was to say "yes," even when you mean "no" that it may be a little
      while before you feel comfortable in this new role of being stronger
      and self-confident than ever before.

      Maja
    • Polly Wog
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 10, 2000
        This is a great example of why some people respond to one dream and some to
        another -- I just couldn't get anything on this dream of Brandy's. I even
        imagined it happening to myself, trying to feel the broken bone around my
        eye socket. Nothing. But Maja and some others have come up with some good
        ideas. (Naturally Brandy is the one to judge.)

        >> Well, the fracturing aspects rather concern me -- it does mean i have got
        >> to get a grip! But, I still wonder why the eye was encircled with a
        large
        >> crack? IT was almost an island on its own...
        >
        >Does the right eye symbolize for you the way you see things: a right
        >way and a wrong way? By it being cracked it could mean that your sense
        >of what you see as right and wrong is in total disagreement of what
        >you believe is right or wrong?
        >
        >Yes, you see that you need to pare down on doing three different
        >things and that you need to say no to people in order to do that, but
        >this is so incongruent with the way you've always acted before, which
        >was to say "yes," even when you mean "no" that it may be a little
        >while before you feel comfortable in this new role of being stronger
        >and self-confident than ever before.
        >
        >Maja

      • The ONE & ONLY Brandy B. Stark
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 10, 2000
          what an interesting idea. THe right eye -- the right way of seeing. I
          like that. Interesting if that is the meaning my mind made up how the
          mind works!

          Pax vita longaque --
          Brandy, Mistress of All She Surveys
          ++++++++++++
          And now for our moment of pith:
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~quaquaversal~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          For more pith, go to: http://starkimages.homestead.com/Home.html

          On Fri, 10 Nov 2000, Maja wrote:

          > --- In dreams@egroups.com, "The ONE & ONLY Brandy B. Stark" <
          > sfcfqyp@s...> wrote:
          > > Well, the fracturing aspects rather concern me -- it does mean i have got
          > > to get a grip! But, I still wonder why the eye was encircled with a large
          > > crack? IT was almost an island on its own...
          >
          > Does the right eye symbolize for you the way you see things: a right
          > way and a wrong way? By it being cracked it could mean that your sense
          > of what you see as right and wrong is in total disagreement of what
          > you believe is right or wrong?
          >
          > Yes, you see that you need to pare down on doing three different
          > things and that you need to say no to people in order to do that, but
          > this is so incongruent with the way you've always acted before, which
          > was to say "yes," even when you mean "no" that it may be a little
          > while before you feel comfortable in this new role of being stronger
          > and self-confident than ever before.
          >
          > Maja

        • The ONE & ONLY Brandy B. Stark
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 10, 2000
            Yes, they did come up with some good reasons! Very clever!