[Fwd: Weird Dream]

  • Darlene Stott
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2000
> [...]
      > different path and not to worry about what others think. I think that
      > the other people in your dream may be aspects of yourself that worry if
      > it's okay to be different.
      >
      > Question for you: What do you think and feel about ground hogs and/or
      > guinea pigs?
      >
      > > So I started walking towards the school and the portables but I
      > > remember thinking why would I call help? They are just swimming and
      > > they aren't hurting anyone.
      >
      > Right...it's just odd, that's all, from the perspective of some people.
      > And, *smile* it's okay to swim (learn) about different aspects of life
      > than most people may seek out.
      >
      > > So then I was
      > > really thirsty and was trying to find a water fountain near the
      > > portables. Then I found one but when I went to drink from it, it
      > > wouldn't work. So some kid walked by me and said "It's broken you'll
      > > have to drink from that." and pointed to a squirt bottle. So I picked
      > > it up and started to drink from it and the kid said not to put my mouth
      > > on it b/c others had to drink from it too. So I started
      > > walking by the portables with the squirt bottle and I put my mouth on
      > > it b/c I was so thirsty and I didn't listen to the kid. I remember
      > > walking by one portable while someone was leaving and I heard the
      > > teacher talking. Then I finished all the water and went to put the
      > > squirt bottle back by the broken fountain.
      >
      > Thirst is often equated with the thirst for deeper meaning in life. Here
      > you are drinking, but doing all the things you've been told not to do. I
      > don't see this as bad. I do think that there may be a child part of you
      > that has been taught to conform and you feel a little uncomfortable about
      > not conforming. Note that school also can represent traditional
      > institutional settings and teachers can represent authority figures.
      > But, you are so thirsty for the water (life force, meaning in life) that
      > you drink anyhow - you suck it all back.
      >
      > > And that was all I could remember. *lol* its weird right? well,
      > > anything anyone comes up with will
      > > be great! Thanks!!
      >
      > No weirder than other dreams....LOL... dreams are metaphoric,
      > pictorial...they don't communicate in language that is as readily
      > understood as the spoken word, but this language, too, can be learned.
      >
      > Love,
      > Darlene
      >

      > > Brightest Blessings!!!!
      > > ========
      > >
      > > (¨`°v°´¨)
      > > (_.^._)
      > > (¨¨`
      > > ·.¸_¸.·×
      > > (¨¨`·.¸ `·.¸
      > > `·.¸ `·.¸_)
      > > *~*~Neptune~*~*
      > > [ It Doesn't Take A Whole Day To Recognize Sunshine ]
      > > --- End forwarded message ---
      >
      > --
      > "The mark of your ignorance is the depth of
      > your belief in injustice and tragedy.
      >
      > What the caterpillar calls the end of the world,

    • Neptune
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2000
        Thanks for the reply, I was beginning to think no one had anything to say on it. No right now I am
        not taking any classes and maybe this whole dream was supposed to show me that I want to learn and I
        want to be in school and maybe that is why all the water is involved? I haven't been in school for a
        few months and I am planning on going back soon. So, maybe thats what it was? Hmm

        And what you said here:
        > Hmmmm...another thought here... the ground hogs are swimming without a
        > problem, right? Okay...Neptune, in your circle of acquaintances,
        > friends, family, etc, are you considered to be offbeat or unusual? Are
        > you someone who walks to a different drummer than the people around you?
        > If so, perhaps part of this is telling you that it's okay to walk that
        > different path and not to worry about what others think. I think that
        > the other people in your dream may be aspects of yourself that worry if
        > it's okay to be different.
        >
        > Question for you: What do you think and feel about ground hogs and/or
        > guinea pigs?

        Yes, I am considered a little weird but not in a bad way. But I have never felt a problem with that
        and I have always respected others opinions but have never let them really affect me and I have
        never really worried about people and what they think of me. And as for ground hogs Im not sure how
        I feel about them. I have never thought about it really. lol

        Thanks so much for your reply, it was very insightful!!

        Brightest Blessings!!!!
        ========
        (¨`°v°´¨)
        (_.^._)