Re: [dreams] (unknown)

  • Darlene Stott
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2000
      FOTINI RUSSO wrote:
      Hello Darlene, welcome.  Your presence is a blessing.  I have never heard anyone say the word mandala before or understand what I meant when I said it.  I've got one tatooed on my back for a reason close to why you draw
      them.  I had a dream and drew a picture.  Later that day I was at a book store and I came across a book named Mandal.  Within the book were beautiful ones.  Well, I took one and the one I drew, kind of meshed the two, and got a tatoo on my back of the outcome.  I would like to see some of your
      mandalas.  You should post them.  Create a wonderful day.
      Well, thanks...Well, I don't think I will post any, at least right now...some people have to pay for download time, but if you like I can send you a couple.

      Carl Jung wrote a whole book on mandala symbolism.  Actually, that's what the book is called, "Mandala Symbolism".  Mandala is a Sanskrit word meaning "circle".  You may want to check the book out.  Mandalas reflect both the inner and outer life.

      I would like to see a photo of your mandala.  To have it tatooed into your skin, it must be a powerful reflection of your inner and outer life, for sure.

      Love,
      Darlene

    • dream@turbosport.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 29, 2000
        > Hi, my name is Matt and I am a college student in PA
        > but i am from NJ. I am new to the group so i just
        > wanted to introduce myself.

        Which exit?

        Okay, I'm just a barrel of laughs today. I haven't been sleeping well and
        can't recall any dreams for the past week and it's driving me crazy.
      • ptucker
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2000
          Do you know how to unsubscribe to this list??
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 15, 2001

            go to egroups.com and unsub yourself

            always

            Forever

            Do You Yahoo!?
            - Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail Personal Address - only $35 a year!
          • ghazi_sah
            Message 5 of 5 , May 25, 2006
              DSC-00465.jpg

              DSC-00466.jpg