Re: [dreams]A sudden thought about languages

  • JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2000
      Once, when I was 13 I was with someone who I knew was black but we both
      soon started talking in Spanish.

      On Sat, 30 Sep 2000, STANFORD CHAU wrote:

      > Being a chinese growing up in Hong Kong, Cantonese has been my mother
      > tongue for 15 years (well less than that considering I had to learn it) and
      > I've only started speaking English five years ago.
      > Now strange things are happening within my dreams, most of the time I have
      > english dreams. But occasionally, I had my english friends speaking in
      > chinese and my dad speaking in english. Anyone got into similiar situations
      > like that? Or have I inspired you on something new to mention?
      >
      > Also, I feel very sorry for those people who are gonna check their e-mail
      > in the next day to find numberous e-mail between three people. X)
      >

      > Stan the Man
      >
      > P.S. Doctors are telling me to take pills, but I think they're fine now.

    • STANFORD CHAU

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2000
          I don't know if the circumstances are the same but it's interesting to know
          wierd things do happen in dreams.
          But anyways, I really should get some dreaming going coz it's quarter past
          four in the morning and I'm still in the computing room in university. This
          is as interesting as things has been for the past week, and so much for
          meeting new people as a first year after being placed in a hall with just
          one other fresher, everyone else are second or third years who's got all
          the friends they needed. X(

          Nice sharing dream experiences with you Jeffrey, and where are you from?
          Nite.