THE TIME AND WHAT MUST BE DONE - 2013 Lecture Series, Part 12

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 73 KB
    THE TIME AND WHAT MUST BE DONE - 2013 Lecture Series, Part 12
    Webcast March 30, 2013

    Greetings to you. I am Minister Louis Farrakhan, the National Representative of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, that great preacher of Freedom, Justice and Equality to the Aboriginal People of America, and the Dark and Oppressed People of the World; a Warner to America and the nations of the Earth, The Eternal Leader of The Nation of Islam.

    Be sure to visit http://www.noi.org/thetime each
    Saturday at 6 p.m. CST (5 p.m. MST and 7 p.m. EST) to view the ongoing series.]

    <http://www.noi.org/thetime/>