Re: Broken car dream ( this dream i had )

  • Bri'ana
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23 6:15 PM

      To me cars normally represent the way we get from on place to another and can represent our physical bodies, careers, marriages ect.... Your dream is telling me that you are letting someone else try to fix an area of your life, but this person isn't fixing it at all and is making things worse, yet you keep letting him try. There is a disturbing quality to this dream for me because in it you do not have the ability to stop or get out or look to see where you are going. It's telling me that you have made yourself powerless to do anything about it and if it doesn't stop you are in for a big fall.

      This dream I see as a warning. It is telling you to stop letting others run your life. It is time you take charge of things. Put your foot down (put on the brake) and take control. Maybe you have been taking too much advice from a well meaning friend or relative. Maybe your Doc is not doing a good job or what he is doing just isn't working. Take control and find the information you need to make informed descions. Give yourself the power to change what needs to be changed, give yourself the power to stop going in reverse. It is your choice.

      Bri'ana

      From: Kris Catherine  <kriscatherine@s...>
      Date: Sun Sep 3, 2000 6:28pm
      Subject: this dream i had

      okay, now i remember this dream i had this morning. it was really weird.

      okay here goes. i wa sin my car, the drvers side door was open and the hood was up. some one was working on my car(i dont know who- just a guy)anyway all of a sudden my car takes off in reverse.. i am not talking the normal 20mph reverse.. i am talking 55 or 60mph reverse.. all of a sudden the car stops and goes into drive and goes in the same dirction it just came from going the same speed. then it stops infront of a house. the guy goes back to fixing my car. by this time i am so nervous. suddenly my car goes back into reverse at a faster speed then before. i try to stop by stepping on the breaks, but i cant move my feet. i try to open the drivers side door and i cant open it either. i turn around to see where i am going and the car goes faster and faster.. then we go over a cliff.. i woke up then..

      anyone have any ideas???