Re: [dreams] Cross posting and update--g'ma Louise

  • RhionnahVyerdei@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
      First of all, my condolences on your grandmother's passing....I'm sure she's
      all right wherever she is now. I hope you're doing well.

      Second, I, too have "smelled things" like you did with your
      ginger/honeysuckle. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, I usually
      smell pipe tobacco (and I'm around noone who smokes pipes). Once, it was
      roses.

      I personally feel that loved ones who've died send us little reassurances
      like that, smells or sounds or sensations (like a warm tapping on one's
      forehead). I know that these aren't dreams, but they are interesting!

      ~*~*Eilish*~*~
    • The ONE & ONLY Brandy B. Stark
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
        Thank you. I think so, tool. I've been too tired to dream much, but
        maybe I will get some answers when I do....

        Pax vita longaque --
        Brandy, Mistress of All She Surveys
        And now for our moment of pith:
        trichotillomania