out this week

  • Alli
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Hello.
      I am leaving this week for New Mexico. I'll be leaving on friday, and I'll be
      gone for 10 days. During that time, I'll have all lists turned to web-only
      mode. So, if anyone has anything they want me to read, please send it to my
      email (sixleafclover@...) instead of the list. Please don't neglect the
      list just because I'm not on it, I'd hate to see any of the lists go down to
      some 5 messages a month (this goes especially for the alanna list) so please
      keep writing.

      love much,
      Alli