Re: [dreams] Steve R?

  • Steve Runfeldt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      Alissa,

      The computer dream journal is available as freeware at
      http://www.massage.zip.com.au/journal.html

      It was created by an ECKist, Ken Uzzell, who lives in Australia. It has
      a daily calendar and space for you to write down your dreams. It also
      has daily spiritual quotes. While the journal is written especially for
      ECKists, it can be used by anyone who wants a PC journal. Sorry, it
      does not run on Macs or on WebTV.

      Let me know if you have any questions, or you can email Ken directly at
      mailto:ken@...

      Regards and sweet dreams,

      Steve