(Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 37 KB
    (Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?
    Dear All Group Members,
    I have by serendipity stumbled across one astoundingly magnificent FOSTER GAMBLE of Thrivemovement.comYoutube video by which if you take the time to watch it (though it is just over 2 hours long), you will most definitely agree that it was more than worth the time to watch it - that is, if you in your soul is service-to-others rather than service-to-self!
    Please, share it with all that you know!
    Thanks
    -
    (Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? 3,449,627 views