The Time and What Must Be Done - 2013 Lecture Series, Part 4

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013
    The Time and What Must Be Done - 2013 Lecture Series, Part 4
    By the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan | Last updated: Feb 6, 2013
    Greetings to you. I am Minister Louis Farrakhan, the National Representative of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, that great preacher of Freedom, Justice and Equality to the Aboriginal People of America, and the Dark and Oppressed People of the World; a Warner to America and the nations of the Earth, The Eternal Leader of The Nation of Islam.
    Click here to order this message in its entirety on MP3, DVD and CD, please call 1.866.602.1230, ext. 200, or visit store.finalcall.com.
    Be sure to visit
    http://www.noi.org/thetime
     each
    Saturday at 6 p.m. CST (5 p.m. MST and 7 p.m. EST) to view the ongoing series.]