Re: [dreams] Yes, I'm still here!

  • RhionnahVyerdei@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2000
      Once I get it polished up, I'll definitely share it 'round! :)

      ~*~*Eilish*~*~
    • Alicen
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 15, 2000
        my dreams are real vivid. a lot of times i dream of
        people that i have never met. when we dream
        of people that we dont know.. are they really alive?

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 15, 2000
          I think our mind may fabricate people for the purposes of our dreams. We
          may model them upon subconscious images of people we see in our everyday
          lives -- strangers on the street. Usually, I don't think these people are
          thjat significant; the situations they are in are!

          Pax vita longaque --
          Brandy, Mistress of All She Surveys
          ++++++++++++
          Pugs and ghosts and statues, OH MY!

          http://starkimages.homestead.com/Home.html

          Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the Web....
        • Steve Runfeldt
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 15, 2000
            Brandy,

            I think that this is definitely the case. Our mind will try to fit its
            impressions to what it knows. If you meet a person in a dream who acts
            like a teacher or like a parent, your mind is likely to remember them as
            your father or mother. The people in your dreams can definitely be
            symbols.

            Regards,

            Steve

          • TSTP843@GATEWAY.NET