Re: [dreams] Digest Number 420

  • Kell Bell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2000
      To me, what I read out of that dream, is that maybe
      you are hiding something from your parents, or maybe
      you feel like they have hidden something from you. The
      sister in the dream may represent a big change in your
      life, which involvs your father, because he is the
      only one who comes to check on you both. Maybe it is
      your father that doesn't want you to know something.

      --- Teremka * <teremka_@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > It's been a long time since I've posted. But here I
      > am.
      >
      > I have never had a recurring dream until...
      >
      > I'm in a room with my "sister" (In actuality I'm an
      > only child). There is
      > wallpaper on the walls that I start peeling off. I
      > discover writing. Secrets
      > that we're not supposed to know. I try to put the
      > paper back but it keeps
      > peeling off. Then we hear our Dad coming and it's
      > imperative that he not
      > know what we know (the writing). So we decide to
      > burn the evidence. We try
      > to set the room on fire with gas but nothing burns.
      > Then I wake up.
      >
      > Teremka
      > http://teremka.tripod.com

      > http://www.hotmail.com

      =====
      Take a look at these delightful sites lol. :)

      http://go.to/butterflyspieceofheaven

      http://www.angelfire.com/journal/jacksbutterfly/index.html

      http://invites.yahoo.com/