Brief: College Ring

  • The ONE & ONLY Brandy B. Stark
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
      I had a dream, but the main part that I remember is the part with my
      college ring: i REMEMBember (oops, caps lock!) looking down at my college
      ring ( ia lways wear it on my right ring finger) and seeing the green
      stone (USF's colors are green and gold, the ring isgold with a fake green
      jem, women's style ring, with my double undergrad degrees listed on
      either side....WHEN i GRADUATE WITH THE ma DEGREE (dARNED CAPS LOCK!) I
      will add it to my ring, too....GRANTED, my graduation will be around
      August 12. Anyway, in this dream, I looked down at my ring and the green
      class stone fell out of the gold setting. I was so upset! I guess it
      must be graduation anziety, or something,eh?

      Pax vita longaque --
      Brandy, Mistress of All She Surveys
      ++++++++++++
      And our secret pithy phrase for today is:

      Secondary Orality.

      Boys and girls, do you know what to do when somebody says our secrety
      pithy phrase of the day? SCREAM!
    • Misty Lackey
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000

        Christmas Tree June 1, 2000

        There was several people in dwayne's<my husband> trailor. I remember my dad there,
        That is the one face I remember. I remember we was all in his trailor looking
        around when Dwayne wasn't there. I was standing in the living room looking
        back into his bedroom and I told someone next to me, I just have to do this
        and I was wanting to know if the stuff I gave him was still on the wall.
        The necklace and the bracelet, and it was all except the bed was moved like
        it was before, and the clothes rack was on the right side of the wall
        instead of the middle and the stuff I gave him was hanging over his clothes
        on the rack.
        Then I remember his landlord, the lady was talking to us.
        I go back into the living room and I see a christmas tree,
        and then I start looking around the tree, there is candles lined down,
        around the tree to make a square. In my dream, it was July because
        I remember thinking why has he got a tree up in July, Dad took all of it
        out.
        I remember thinking dwayne must have got drunk and put this tree up.
        The living room was then clear. after dad cleared it out.
        Later, dwayne appeared in the dream and he was very angry,
        I think because we moved the tree and candles. He went into
        the bathroom, I remember standing by the door hearing him
        exploding, breathing loud. I went back into the living room,
        he then went out of the bathroom real fast and went back in.
        I can't remember us speaking in the dream.
        I then saw a picture of a baby on a door and on the back
        of the picture a name was written, in my mind the baby
        was his friends.
        I am then in a dark room with not much light, there is some
        people in line, this indian girl comes up to me and just
        ask me what my last name is, I tell her and she walks
        off, and her and this other girl just look at me.

        Tell me what this dream means

        thanks

        misty lackey.

         "You will not grow if you sit in a beautiful flower garden, but you will
         grow if you are sick, if you are in pain, if you experience losses, and if you do not put your head in the sand. Take the pain as a gift to you
        with a very, very specific purpose."  ~Elizabeth Kubler Ross~