Syl

  • oconnor
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2000
      Hi again Syl,

      WOW! What a dream!!! That is so cool!!! Sounds like you could do lucid
      dreaming very easily!!! I know what you mean about the heat!!! It is
      horrible already!!

      Hey, if I may ask? How old are you? You sound so creative and really into
      craft making so I was curious. What other kinds of crafts do you make? I
      love learning how to make new things and I love things that are made by
      hand. Well, gotta go for now!! Talk to ya later!

      Love,
      Alissia