Syl

  • oconnor
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2000
      Syl!!! A belly dancer? YOU GO GIRL!!!! hee hee So, are you any good at it?
      After having three children my stomach is road kill!!! No belly dancing for
      this girl!!! :0)
      Talk to ya later, sister!

      Alissia
    • oconnor
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7, 2000
        Hi again Syl,

        WOW! What a dream!!! That is so cool!!! Sounds like you could do lucid
        dreaming very easily!!! I know what you mean about the heat!!! It is
        horrible already!!

        Hey, if I may ask? How old are you? You sound so creative and really into
        craft making so I was curious. What other kinds of crafts do you make? I
        love learning how to make new things and I love things that are made by
        hand. Well, gotta go for now!! Talk to ya later!

        Love,
        Alissia