Earth’s Mourning, Groaning, Howling: EndTim e Signs?

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2012
      From MUFON
      Strange Groaning Sounds Heard Around Earth!
      Jeff Rense writes, "I am pushing this and have a large Featured story box full of them and more being added. This is a real phenomenon. These sounds creep me out. Takes something very unusual to do that. We have heard about the Illuminati fake 'ET invasion' or project Blue Beam for many years. Let me suggest this. If they can make sound like this over large areas...and I think they can...they could drive millions into mass fear and hysteria just by making the sounds...and then broadcasting the SILENT frequency for FEAR via cell towers to back up the natural fear response. They could broadcast the silent 'fear' emf via cell towers easily. Then, spread some ET reports around...fly one of their discs right over major cities in broad daylight...and you'd have a massive panic.
      On January 22, 2012, a man from New Decade Production claims the strange UFO sounds being reported from around the world were low tones being played on an obscure musical instrument called a waterphone.'
      Seems that it is either: HAARP or some kind of Tesla technology to scare the masses. It really is ET or, the earth groaning.
      -
      Canada workers hear frightening sounds in forest
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtLNmdZTf_g&feature=player_embedded>
      -
      -
      Bizarre Sounds In The Skies Of Czech Republic - Video
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccRBVX5_hMc&feature=player_embedded#!
      -
      Weird Sky Sounds Over Sweden - Video
      -
      More Chilling Mystery Sounds Hungary - Vid
      <
      -
      Sci-Fi Like Creepy Sounds Over Indonesia - Videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lBRy_VJaMoo#!>
      -
      -
      Thanks to Jeff Rense @ http://rense.com/

    • nathaniel x vance
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2012
        Dear Group,
        Would anyone please be so kind to share with us why all of a sudden the earth has begun to start moaning, howling and groaning by making trumpet-like sounds in many places. Have this anything to do with the Last or Judgment Day, and why hasn‘t the western media or our scientific community chimed in with any plausible reasonable explanation whatsoever?
        Thanks
        USA
        Strange sounds in Washington D.C. suburb
        <
        ---------------------------------------
        Strange Sounds Heard Near Buffalo, NY
        ---------------------------------------
        Strange sounds HOUSTON, TX 01/23/12 apocalypse trumpets of revelation
        ---------------------------------------
        Strange sound in Florida [Boca Raton, FL 2012]
        <
      • nathaniel x vance
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 29, 2012
          Dear Group,
          So far, no person from any scientific community that I have come across on the Inet has stepped forward with any plausible reasonable explanation for all these strange trumpet-like sounds which many are beginning to start associating with the Last or Judgment Day. However, if you have read or keep up with ZetaTalk, you may be numbered as the few who are lucky to know that their explanation alone best resonates with the truth concerning the reasons for these strange weird earth sounds. Otherwise, if you are in the dark, just continue to hold your breathe, as many more such mysteries are indeed still yet to come and sooner rather than later!
          Thanks
          -----CREDIBLE EXPLANATION FOR THESE STRANGE EARTH NOISES----
          ZetaTalk: Trumpets and Howls
          written August 20 and August 28, 2011
          [
          The sounds produced by vibrating parts varies, depending upon the instrument. For the violin or guitar, where the string vibrates, the tone is sharp and distinct. If the string is short the tone is high pitched, a rapid vibration. For woodwinds and brass instruments, there is a pocket of air involved as well as a vibrating part, so the sound is more mellow. As with drums, where the large drum has the deepest tone, a vibrating surface that has a large area vibrates at a slower rate, and thus a more basso tone. Drums utilize air spaces to create their tone, as else it would merely be a slap against leather, not a booming sound. Sounds that reach a human ear invariably involve a vibrating air space, but the initial vibration was elsewhere.

          As we explained for the Kiev trumpets [http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta587.htm], when an enclosed body of water rests on vibrating ground, music can be produced. But the variety of sounds that vibrating ground can produce in a stretch zone is not always musical. The fact that the ground is vibrating is reported by witnesses, who state they can feel the vibration in the ground. Yet the official explanation, at a loss to explain the current Earth changes, involves the atmosphere. Somehow, it is the wind. In Kiev the reservoir dam amplified the vibrations, so the reservoir was singing. But where a broad expanse of ground is vibrating, such as the Florida recordings indicate, so many tones are produced that the result is a howl.
          -
          ZetaTalk
          - EXODUS : From the Egyptian (Black) KOLBIN BIBLI p. 641
          EXODUS
          <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/lou0629c.htm>
          -------- Worldwide Map --------