US INSANE LUST FOR WAR RUNS AMOK OF OTHERS SOVEREIGNTY

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011
    Dear Group,
    Well at last I guess the shit is finally beginning to hit the fan hard and as predicted, as predicted, the mighty warmongering NATO West and Pentagon is again in the hot seat of world disapproval whereas like the costly senseless winless Vietnam war, the world is turning again against us in our insatiable envious lust and aim to subjugate and enslave the entire world - especially the third world nations of color! It is beginning to appear that more nations are now starting to align themselves against us, and like the sudden spontaneous springing up of the national and international OCCUPY [WALL STREET] MOVEMENT, nation after nation is starting to take the stance that helping or aiding our western interest is like selling oneself like a destitute prostitute to a demon for rotten smelly meat in exchange or return!
    As prophesized, if enough nations continue to turn against us as they are now doing, will we survive as the modern day Babylonian super power for long?
    Thanks
    -
    Violation of Pak sovereignty not acceptable: China, Russia:
    China expressed deep shock and strong concern over the incident and extended condolences to the aggrieved families. He said that Pakistan's independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity must be respected
    -
    'Bugsplat': The ugly US drone war in Pakistan:
    It's time for the US to re-examine the consequences of its dehumanising, deadly attacks in Pakistan.
    http://bit.ly/sI9Non
    -
    Pakistan says Supply line permanently stopped: Malik:
    Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Sunday said the Nato supply line had not been suspended but permanently stopped, making it clear that containers that had been stopped would not be allowed to cross the Pak-Afghan border.
    http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2011/11/28/179611.html
    -
    Russia Considers Blocking NATO Supply Routes: -
    Russia said it may not let NATO use its territory to supply troops in Afghanistan if the alliance doesn't seriously consider its objections to a U.S.-led missile shield for Europe, Russia's ambassador to NATO said Monday. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204753404577066421106592452.html
    -
    BK Embassy in Tehran Sacked :
    -
    THEM: "IN THE FINAL HOUR, THE ENEMY OF GOD WILL SHOW HIS FULL FACE!"