Research Request: computer dreams

  • Wilkerson, Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2000
      Are you having computer dreams?

      The Electric Dreams e-zine would love to hear about them!

      Drop off anonymously at
      http://www.dreamgate.com/dream/temple
      or send with comments and notes to Richard Wilkerson at rcwilk@...

      -----------------

      Note: all dreams to be published anonymously unless you would like credit. Be
      *Very* clear about the personal information you would like included, otherwise
      your personal info will be removed and a pen-name assigned to the dream.

      We are looking at the transition from the TV Age to the Digital Revolution
      through dreams.

      Are you dreaming of problems with your hard disk, getting connected, the wrong
      programs coming up, not being able to find the file you want? Does your
      computer
      turn you on, and have you found yourself mating with a digital partner or
      cyborg
      sex? Has god spoken to you through your computer in a dream? Has the
      computer in
      a dream assisted you in becoming lucid?

      Just as during the last turn of the century, we shifted from horse and
      carriage
      dreams to cars, trucks and jets, now too we are entering a new cyber-symbolic
      era of networking and global interface. What dream content will remain, what
      will change?

      Feel free to send in articles and comments as well. Electric Dreams is a
      public
      service network and can not offer you money for your articles or dreams,
      but we
      can get your ideas and dreams out to the public.

      Thanks for your cooperation, look for your dreams in the upcoming issues of
      Electric Dreams.

      -Richard Wilkerson
      editor, Electric Dreams