Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

  • The ONE & ONLY Brandy B. Stark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2000
      Hopng you all had a fun and sucessful new year's celebraton!

      Here, First night
      was a lot of fun -- fireworks lasted for 30 minutes!
      After the firweorks I was walking back to the car and found a 1999 penny,
      heads up -- my NEW YEAR'S PENNY! Whoo-hoo! I don't know if I have ever
      found one so fast. My last lucky coin find of the 1999 era was a dime and
      a penny -- around 11:30 PM.

      Also ate smoked oysters, black-eyed peas, and grapes (all bring good luck)
      both the 31st (8 PM) and at 1:17 AM 1/1/00. Now we will see if it all
      works. Had my non-alco champaign -- good stuff! (THough no strange
      dreams induced...)

      so, anyway, I hope all is going well for you. Take care.

      Pax et longa vita --

      Brandy

      PS -- to ensure my pugs, and mom's pugs, also have good luck -- they each
      had a
      black -eyed- pea and a grape (oysters too rich).....
      Tap tap
      Is this thing on? Am I supposed to say something pithy?