Re: Strange dream

  • The ONE & ONLY Brandy B. Stark
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 22, 1999
      I wonder if the moon will affect dreams? Tonight is an unusual
      moon....any thoughts out there? I think there have been studies done that
      show the moon does affect us mentally....I think that might extend to
      dreams, too!

      Pax et longa vita --

      Brandy

      Tap tap
      Is this thing on? Am I supposed to say something pithy?
    • temiel@xxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 22, 1999
        >I wonder if the moon will affect dreams? Tonight is an unusual
        >moon....any thoughts out there? I think there have been studies done that
        >show the moon does affect us mentally....I think that might extend to
        >dreams, too!

        I had weird dreams last night too. I can't remember most of it, but I do
        remember there were super large insects on my bed. Like, the size of my
        pillow, maybe twice that.

        Last night I found a spider on my bed. I wanted to catch it and drop it on
        the floor, and I use an empty pop bottle to do it (there was a little bit
        of pop in it) I half drowned the poor guy and I think I crushed two of his
        legs. But I finally got it off the bed.

        I don't mind it in the house.. but on my bed is creepy. They keep biting
        my neck during the night and I have itchy bites for a week.
        --
        Justin "Serra/Shiva" White

        "I swore never to be silent whenever or wherever human beings endure
        suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides; neutrality helps
        the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never
        the tormented" --Elie Wiesel, holocaust survivor.

        ICQ UIN: 48753536

        My webpage - Shiva's Dreaming
        SaGa Frontier Worldbook, Magic: the Gathering RPG and more...
        http://members.xoom.com/temiel/index.html
      • ravenstarr@xxxxxxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 22, 1999
          >I wonder if the moon will affect dreams? Tonight is an unusual
          >moon....any thoughts out there? I think there have been studies done that
          >show the moon does affect us mentally....I think that might extend to
          >dreams, too!

          It has been said that the moon can, and we are coming up on a very unusual moon indeed. The winter solstice will have a full moon, of which happens once every 133 years or so. A very rare and powerful moon indeed. It would be a good night for personal rituals, a cleansing, or whatever else you might be inclined to do.

          Be well and safe,

          Laura

          ****************************
          My shameless self-promotion:
          http://surfnow.to/getcash
          ****************************
        • ravenstarr@xxxxxxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 17 , Dec 22, 1999

            >Laura, I also have had some dreams on serial
            >killers. However, I think they were
            related to something going on in my
            >life with my mother -- often my
            mother was present but did nothing to
            >help. Just a thought.

            I don't know what to think of mine as
            I am not always myself in these
            dreams. I also have a tendency to see
            through the eyes of others in these
            dreams. In recent weeks I've been a
            black woman, a male street punk, the
            girlfriend of a serial killer, a call
            girl, and rarely myself.

            The black woman and her family was
            being hunted down by these little 3 ft
            tall pigmy looking creatures with
            these hideous grins. They looked like
            something Francisco DeGoya would have painted.

            The girlfriend found bodies of women
            who seemed to have been strangled in
            their underwear and black high heels
            hogtied in a manner that it kept them
            sitting in a prayer position. The
            bodies were found in public bathrooms
            and dressing rooms.

            I've been hunted by exotic animals
            trained to kill. I've been shot,
            stabbed, choked, drowned. Been chased
            by a guy with a scalpel who was about
            300+ lbs with bad makeup and trashed
            on lingere.

            I've seen through the eyes of a group
            of teenagers who were being stalked by
            someone. Threats would be painted on
            the walls in the blood of previous victims.

            I've been plagued by these types of
            dreams for at least 5 years. As a
            child, I also had dreams that were
            bad, but not as bad as they have
            become in current years. It was mostly
            dealing with my falling into a pool
            and drowning, or ghosts.

            Lots of strange stuff.

            ~Laura~

            ****************************
            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 29, 2000
              I hope thisone makes it through. I have two other dreams that I want to
              share with the list but the posts are being cut off -- not coming
              through.

              Anyway, I dreamt that my Mom met up with this Australian man, It turns
              out years ago that he had been dating her and had asked her to marry him.
              She turned him down since it meant moving to Australia and, at the time,
              I was too young for that.

              We ended up going back with him through australia. We stopped at this
              hoboekn place where, it turns out, there was a ghost. It attached itself
              to me (ghosts sometimes do that). It was male -- but that was all I knew.
              At the time it started to manifest, we had stayed a few weeks in this
              beautiful old mansion and Mom and her friend -- and they were still just
              friends -- had gotten jobs. I was home alone a lot -- and this thing
              started to manifest. At first only as silent sighs, or by moving small
              objects (apports). It wasn't until things started happening that wer
              quite blatant -- buckets lining up into a pyramid, pets levitating,
              etc...that I finally got over my fears and acknowledged there was a ghost.
              He made himself known to Mom and her friend when he levitated a Yorkie
              terrier and made it walk on the walls!

              We went int the city of Melbourne where he (Mom's friend) spent money to
              put us up in a
              very illustrious hotel/suite. The ghost stayed with us and I had become
              quite natural with him. The hotel was also on the water -- and had a
              thriving night life. I had met up with some female friends to hang out
              with -- every lady needs her support group. We were walking on the beach
              when somehow someone revealed that the ghost ws of a dead boyfriend that I
              had many years ago. We had broken up and gone our seperate ways. He had
              died and somehow found me -- a fluke of flukes -- in Australia. However,
              as time went on, others were able to see him -- in outline -- I still
              could not. My one girlfriend then developed the ability to hear him --
              which I could not. He almost seemed more interested in her than me. (No,
              at present, I am not dating....) That was about how the dream
              ended....any ideas?

              Pax et longa vita --

              Brandy, Mistress of All She Surveys
              And now for something Pithy: