Re: Strange dream

  • The ONE & ONLY Brandy B. Stark
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 22, 1999
      Laura, I also have had some dreams on serial
      killers. However, I think they were related to something going on in my
      life with my mother -- often my mother was present but did nothing to
      help. Just a thought.

      Also, I do write my dreams down, too! I am also an aspiring
      writer/artist/graduate student and find this is good stuff to utilize!

      I am also 25, though not married, my "children" are my two pugs, Iliad
      and Odyssey....

      Welcome to the list!

      Pax et longa vita --

      Brandy

      Tap tap
      Is this thing on? Am I supposed to say something pithy?
    • The ONE & ONLY Brandy B. Stark
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 22, 1999
        I wonder if the moon will affect dreams? Tonight is an unusual
        moon....any thoughts out there? I think there have been studies done that
        show the moon does affect us mentally....I think that might extend to
        dreams, too!

      • temiel@xxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 22, 1999
          >I wonder if the moon will affect dreams? Tonight is an unusual
          >moon....any thoughts out there? I think there have been studies done that
          >show the moon does affect us mentally....I think that might extend to
          >dreams, too!

          I had weird dreams last night too. I can't remember most of it, but I do
          remember there were super large insects on my bed. Like, the size of my
          pillow, maybe twice that.

          Last night I found a spider on my bed. I wanted to catch it and drop it on
          the floor, and I use an empty pop bottle to do it (there was a little bit
          of pop in it) I half drowned the poor guy and I think I crushed two of his
          legs. But I finally got it off the bed.

          I don't mind it in the house.. but on my bed is creepy. They keep biting
          my neck during the night and I have itchy bites for a week.
          --
          Justin "Serra/Shiva" White

          "I swore never to be silent whenever or wherever human beings endure
          suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides; neutrality helps
          the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never
          the tormented" --Elie Wiesel, holocaust survivor.

          ICQ UIN: 48753536

          My webpage - Shiva's Dreaming
          SaGa Frontier Worldbook, Magic: the Gathering RPG and more...
          http://members.xoom.com/temiel/index.html
        • ravenstarr@xxxxxxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 17 , Dec 22, 1999
            >I wonder if the moon will affect dreams? Tonight is an unusual
            >moon....any thoughts out there? I think there have been studies done that
            >show the moon does affect us mentally....I think that might extend to
            >dreams, too!

            It has been said that the moon can, and we are coming up on a very unusual moon indeed. The winter solstice will have a full moon, of which happens once every 133 years or so. A very rare and powerful moon indeed. It would be a good night for personal rituals, a cleansing, or whatever else you might be inclined to do.

            Be well and safe,

            Laura

            ****************************
            My shameless self-promotion:
            http://surfnow.to/getcash
            ****************************
          • ravenstarr@xxxxxxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 17 , Dec 22, 1999

              >Laura, I also have had some dreams on serial
              >killers. However, I think they were
              related to something going on in my
              >life with my mother -- often my
              mother was present but did nothing to
              >help. Just a thought.

              I don't know what to think of mine as
              I am not always myself in these
              dreams. I also have a tendency to see
              through the eyes of others in these
              dreams. In recent weeks I've been a
              black woman, a male street punk, the
              girlfriend of a serial killer, a call
              girl, and rarely myself.

              The black woman and her family was
              being hunted down by these little 3 ft
              tall pigmy looking creatures with
              these hideous grins. They looked like
              something Francisco DeGoya would have painted.

              The girlfriend found bodies of women
              who seemed to have been strangled in
              their underwear and black high heels
              hogtied in a manner that it kept them
              sitting in a prayer position. The
              bodies were found in public bathrooms
              and dressing rooms.

              I've been hunted by exotic animals
              trained to kill. I've been shot,
              stabbed, choked, drowned. Been chased
              by a guy with a scalpel who was about
              300+ lbs with bad makeup and trashed
              on lingere.

              I've seen through the eyes of a group
              of teenagers who were being stalked by
              someone. Threats would be painted on
              the walls in the blood of previous victims.

              I've been plagued by these types of
              dreams for at least 5 years. As a
              child, I also had dreams that were
              bad, but not as bad as they have
              become in current years. It was mostly
              dealing with my falling into a pool
              and drowning, or ghosts.

              Lots of strange stuff.

              ~Laura~

              ****************************
              Message 6 of 17 , Feb 29, 2000
                I hope thisone makes it through. I have two other dreams that I want to
                share with the list but the posts are being cut off -- not coming
                through.

                Anyway, I dreamt that my Mom met up with this Australian man, It turns
                out years ago that he had been dating her and had asked her to marry him.
                She turned him down since it meant moving to Australia and, at the time,
                I was too young for that.

                We ended up going back with him through australia. We stopped at this
                hoboekn place where, it turns out, there was a ghost. It attached itself
                to me (ghosts sometimes do that). It was male -- but that was all I knew.
                At the time it started to manifest, we had stayed a few weeks in this
                beautiful old mansion and Mom and her friend -- and they were still just
                friends -- had gotten jobs. I was home alone a lot -- and this thing
                started to manifest. At first only as silent sighs, or by moving small
                objects (apports). It wasn't until things started happening that wer
                quite blatant -- buckets lining up into a pyramid, pets levitating,
                etc...that I finally got over my fears and acknowledged there was a ghost.
                He made himself known to Mom and her friend when he levitated a Yorkie
                terrier and made it walk on the walls!

                We went int the city of Melbourne where he (Mom's friend) spent money to
                put us up in a
                very illustrious hotel/suite. The ghost stayed with us and I had become
                quite natural with him. The hotel was also on the water -- and had a
                thriving night life. I had met up with some female friends to hang out
                with -- every lady needs her support group. We were walking on the beach
                when somehow someone revealed that the ghost ws of a dead boyfriend that I
                had many years ago. We had broken up and gone our seperate ways. He had
                died and somehow found me -- a fluke of flukes -- in Australia. However,
                as time went on, others were able to see him -- in outline -- I still
                could not. My one girlfriend then developed the ability to hear him --
                which I could not. He almost seemed more interested in her than me. (No,
                at present, I am not dating....) That was about how the dream
                ended....any ideas?

                Pax et longa vita --

                Brandy, Mistress of All She Surveys
                And now for something Pithy: