Re: Digest Number 311

  • Teremka *
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 1999
      Shiva, (Justin?)

      Are you religious? I'll tell you what I think when you answer that...

      Teremka
    • temiel@xxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 1999
        >Shiva, (Justin?)

        Either or, I'll answer to both.

        >Are you religious? I'll tell you what I think when you answer that...

        If you're worried you'd offend me, don't. I'm still confused religious
        wise so anything you can think of probably won't bother me =).
        --
        Justin "Serra/Shiva" White

        "I swore never to be silent whenever or wherever human beings endure
        suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides; neutrality helps
        the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never
        the tormented" --Elie Wiesel, holocaust survivor.

        ICQ UIN: 48753536

        My webpage - Shiva's Dreaming
        SaGa Frontier Worldbook, Magic: the Gathering RPG and more...
        http://members.xoom.com/temiel/index.html