Re: Dream: Nov 12 - The Gay Married Man.

  • temiel@xxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 1999
      >Justin,
      >
      >You really know how to confuse. *sigh* I'm lost!!
      >
      >Teremka

      Oh? Where did I lose you?
      --
      Justin "Serra/Shiva" White

      "I swore never to be silent whenever or wherever human beings endure
      suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides; neutrality helps
      the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never
      the tormented" --Elie Wiesel, holocaust survivor.

      ICQ UIN: 48753536

      My webpage - Shiva's Dreaming
      SaGa Frontier Worldbook, Magic: the Gathering RPG and more...
      http://members.xoom.com/temiel/index.html
    • Teremka *
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 1999
        Uhm the dream about you being gay. I was lost when you described who was
        who... Aroo!!
        >You really know how to confuse. *sigh* I'm lost!!
        >
        >Teremka

        Oh? Where did I lose you?
        --
        Justin "Serra/Shiva" White

        "I swore never to be silent whenever or wherever human beings endure
        suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides; neutrality helps
        the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never
        the tormented" --Elie Wiesel, holocaust survivor.

        ICQ UIN: 48753536

        My webpage - Shiva's Dreaming
        SaGa Frontier Worldbook, Magic: the Gathering RPG and more...
        http://members.xoom.com/temiel/index.html

        << text3.html >>