still new here

  • ourplace@midrivers.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 1999
      This was the closest community in one-list to what I was looking for. Still, I'm not sure that this is the place..

      There is reported to be a phenomenon among certain baby-boomers of a "previous life" experience that manifested itself in dreams of dying in the holocaust. I'm trying to research this with a clinical aproach but as the results are going to end up in a novel I guess it doesn't matter how well founded any information is that I get.

      I would really like to make contact with anyone who has had such experiences or has done research in this venue.

      Any help here?

      Mike
    • The ONE & ONLY Brandy B. Stark
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 1999
        I do know of an episode of Sightings that deals with this
        topic....Sightings stillshows on sci fi....I think this was one of the
        1995 episodes....

        Pax et longa vita --

        Brandy

        Tap tap
        Is this thing on? Am I supposed to say something pithy?