re:meaning

  • paul & renee martinez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 1999
      When I dream and I "know" that is different, is when I wake up and I am
      emotionally moved. Like my body is humming or my senses are alive. I also
      dream in color and I smell and touch and taste too. People have told me my
      dreams mean something. Sometimes, they do come true. Or they have a hidden
      meaning. Usually the dreams that I remember and "know" in my gut that
      things are for real, is when I sit up and take notice of my dream and what
      it may entail for the future. My husband has learned not to ignore my
      dreams and the hidden meaning. :-)