Re: this is my subject

  • temiel@xxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 1999
      >Do you date men or was this only in the dream? This man could be a part of
      >yourself or someone in your life...

      Sorry, I should have mentioned that to those who don't know me yet ;).
      Yes, I date men. Or rather I would if I could find one worth dating...
      --
      This message written by Justin "ShivaFang" White.
      Editor of the SaGa Frontier Worldbook:

      'I am whatever I choose to be, spirits passing in the night, I have no
      default, mearly many personalities that conquer one another to type
      for me at will, a miniture war takes place within me, a thousand times
      more interesting than anything outside...'
      --Myst Johnson

      'now excuse me I have to go fill my freezer with blood'
      --Kramer