Re: THE DINOSAUER AND GOING TO CHURCH

  • LeeAnne
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 1998
      From Dino's to Diamonds and jewels.....different, for sure. Surrounded by
      your helping all kinds of people but "things" making it difficult. Seems to
      me that you want to help out more than you are able - things get in the way.
      You were pretty specific with addresses and amounts.....interesting..

      Lee
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 1998
        hI:

        This dream started out very strangely. I know it's symbolic, but for what, I
[...]

        female prostitutes behind me. When I came out of the building on 70th St. I
[...]

        P.S. I just posted a series of dreams about busses at:
        http://www.greatdreams.com/bus.htm

        If someone would like to add some personal dreams about busses, please send
        them to me and I'll add them.
      • Carl Bullen
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 1998