Re: A dream about school

  • temiel@xxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 21, 1999
      >I was wondering what mermen are?....I read your story and it has always

      Mermen are male mermaids.
      --
      This message written by Justin "ShivaFang" White.
      Editor of the SaGa Frontier Worldbook:

      'I am whatever I choose to be, spirits passing in the night, I have no
      default, mearly many personalities that conquer one another to type
      for me at will, a miniture war takes place within me, a thousand times
      more interesting than anything outside...'
      --Myst Johnson

      'now excuse me I have to go fill my freezer with blood'
      --Kramer