hey people

  • LilMsSpnki@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 1999
      Hello, How is everyone? My name is Christa, I'd just like to say a few things
      about myself........
      I'm a 16/f from Maryland, I like music such as Sugar Ray(they ROCK!),
      New Radicals, Limp Bizkit, Orgy, Sublime, Insane Clown Posse, and many more.
      I love chatting with new people and I love anything that has to do with Sugar
      Ray. Well, tell me about you. luv- Christa