May 5th 1999

  • temiel@xxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 1999
      There were two ladys who were looking for this dog. They came to my door
      and asked me if I had seen the dog. I said, no I didn't, but I'd help you
      look. So I helped them look, we split up and started asking other doors.
      So I went to my neighbors, there were three girls on the porch. I remember
      one had black hair and was really... gothic looking.. well not realy goth,
      but lots of black. So I asked them if they had seen the dog. They hadn't.
      But the one girl was really sarcastically rude about it, though I don't
      remember her exact words. So I went next door.. but I wasn't sure if the
      other ladies had already knocked there, so I asked the girls if they had.
      The girls were like 'We told you we havn't seen the dog, now go away'. So
      I went to try the door anyway. Then one of the girls (a readhead, I
      believe) exclaims 'Oh! Is that it there?' and it was. So I go over to it
      and restrain it... I put my hand under it's neck so it can't move without
      hurting itself. Then the ladies come and put a leash on it. The dog kept
      saying 'what? Why are you putting a leash on me? I'll be good.' But the
      leash went on anyway and the ladies went on ahead and I followed them with
      the dog. The dog was talking with me and saying how he ran away because
      the little girls kept mauling him. I said 'well, with the new baby boy on
      the way, the girls will maul him instead' the dog said 'I hope so' (My
      friend Sunshine has 3 cats whom her daughters maul, and she has a baby boy
      on the way, and this was another friend of mine's concern as well).

      The next part of the dream, I was logging on to The Palace (a chat program)
      And as I logged on, I saw another version of me disconnect. I had crashed
      the night before, and the program thought I was still logged on. Anyways,
      I got booted out of the room because it was full, and as I tried to
      re-enter, my attention focused on this other lady, who got up and headed
      for the door. The room she entered was like a classroom. The teacher
      there was very mean. He twisted everything we said and anyone who spoke up
      he thought was arguing with him. I can't remember all the conversations,
      but it was really heated. Then he took some cards with names on them and
      pretended to sort them randomly.. but I could see what he was doing, he was
      grouping people so that there was one person who was overtly argumentitive,
      one person who was passive/obedient and one person who seemed passive but
      fumed inside. In this dream I was the overtly argumentative one.. although
      in real life I'm more of the passive/fuming type.
      --
      This message written by Justin "ShivaFang" White.

      'I am whatever I choose to be, spirits passing in the night, I have no
      default, mearly many personalities that conquer one another to type
      for me at will, a miniture war takes place within me, a thousand times
      more interesting than anything outside...'
      --Myst Johnson
    • paul todd
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 1999
        Sounds as though you need to speak to someone about something but you can't
        find the moment. It's a guess cause I'm not a dream interpreteras such.
        That's just what came into my head. The overriding picture I got. Let me
        know if it triggers anything. Let me know if it's a crock o' shit. I'm
        tired right now but I'll post one of my memorable dreams soon.

        Keep on dreamin' Shi-va.

        Peace.

        Paul
> [...]
        was
        > grouping people so that there was one person who was overtly
        argumentitive,
        > one person who was passive/obedient and one person who seemed passive but
        > fumed inside. In this dream I was the overtly argumentative one..
        although
        > in real life I'm more of the passive/fuming type.
        > --
        > This message written by Justin "ShivaFang" White.
        >
        > 'I am whatever I choose to be, spirits passing in the night, I have no
        > default, mearly many personalities that conquer one another to type
        > for me at will, a miniture war takes place within me, a thousand times
        > more interesting than anything outside...'
        > --Myst Johnson

        > Give back to your community through "Grow to Give."
        > http://www.onelist.com
        > Deadline is June 19. See homepage for details.

      • Shi-va
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 1999
          >Sounds as though you need to speak to someone about something but you can't
          >find the moment. It's a guess cause I'm not a dream interpreteras such.
          >That's just what came into my head. The overriding picture I got.

          That's what most of this list sees ;) I always try to give what comes to
          my head when I see a new dream, but lately, that's been nothing =(

          >Let me
          >know if it triggers anything. Let me know if it's a crock o' shit. I'm
          >tired right now but I'll post one of my memorable dreams soon.

          I can't think of anything specific... but I'll keep that in mind for
          whenever I decide to pull out my dream dictionary and start looking at the
          universal symbols.