Mother's Dream

  • BJBabylon@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 1999
      Hi

      Before I get into this, I need to give some background information first.

      About 2 year ago, my father and brother have had a serious feud going (it's
      actually been off and on since my brother was a teenager...he's 33 now and
      living in NH). Anyway, my brother in his wisdom has decided to disown and
      cut off the entire family, including myself, our mother, grandfather (who is
      a gentle and kindly elderly man who is in frail health), brothers and other
      sister...and also including his niece and nephew (sister's children), who are
      only 7 and 6 years old.

      Now on to my mother's dream:

      She recently had a dream where she dreamt that my brother was being led away
      from somewhere (it may have been a jail, but she's not sure). But she is/was
      under the impression that he was being either arrested or being
      detained...she's not doesn't remember if he was handcuffed or not, but he was
      being led away.

      And she kept saying "Russell, what's wrong, what's wrong...!" And he looked
      at her and he was crying and had tears running down his face. And that's
      where the dream ended.

      She is certain that this dream has some kind of meaning.

      My mother (in waking life) has sent him letters and cards, etc., as have the
      other members of the family, except for my father, or course, and he has sent
      them back unopened. I have sent him a letter and a birthday card. He didn't
      send them back, but he didn't acknowledge them either. She also sent him an
      Easter bouquet this past Easter, but he hasn't acknowledged it.

      As far as I'm concerned, to hell with him. If he wants to contact me, he has
      my e-mail address. But this is really tearing my mother apart. Any
      interpretation/insight to this dream would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks for listening and happy dreaming!

      Kim