Re: strange dream ...

  • Judy
    Message 1 of 11 , May 11, 1999
      Sounds like a wonderful job, and you obviously work
      for BHP which is a fairly large company here in Oz :)

      Anyway, to get to your dreams......I would like to send
      this piece to another list to interpret and then I can
      get some answers for you. Hope you don't mind......I
      find this very interesting and intriguing.
      I do believe you may have a gift here for getting in
      touch with people in the spirit realm.....therefore if
      you can do it for yourself, you can do it for others.
      To me, this is very exciting, but I guess a little
      unnerving for you :)

      I will get back to you asp.
      cheers
      Judy

      > From: "Dahl, Roy RK" <Dahl.Roy.RK@...>
      >
      > Ok ... I'm still somewhat unclear and uncertain about all of this ...
      >
      > First, only the company I work for is from Australia .. I live and work in
      the Northwest Territories, Canada ... at North America's only diamond mine
      located some 300 kilometers northeast of Yellowknife ...

      > Secondly, while these dreams are vivid, they are also unnerving, much like
      the one I had a month ago wherein I escorted my father-in-law to a cabin
      where his deceased relatives greeted him when he was 77 years old ... I was
      only allowed to take him so far, before being told to stop ... the problem
      is that my father-in is currently 76 years old ... am I to interpret this
      as meaning he will pass away sometime next year?? ... again, it is somewhat
      unnerving, these dreams I have ... sometimes, it is hard to separate reality
      and the dream-state ... can they be one and the same? ... or is it like that
      old children's song - "...life is but a dream ..." ????

      > What does this mean for me? What skills or talents in this are should I
      be developing and how do I do so?

      Richard".
      > "I am?" he replied. I explained the accident to him as it was reported to
      > me. "You know, I don't remember that," he began. "I remember being in
      > Bangkok, looking at something across the road and starting my way across
      the
      > road. Next thing I know, I'm meeting you here. I thought it was kind of
      > funny you were in Bangkok as well." he said. We spoke at length until we
      > decided to part. As he was leaving he said to say hello to Zachary, whom
      he
      > had never met, never known before. At the time of his death, Zachary had
      > not even been born. !
      > >

      > > There have been others I have met. I have traveled into cities and
      towns
      > I do not know to talk to people I have never known. I stood beside a man
      > who looked at his crumpled car with a dead body inside. "You?" I asked.
      He
      > only nodded. "Don't worry, it's not as bad as it seems" He looked at me
      > with amazement and then smiled. "Thank you." Was all he said before
      walking
      > down the street away from the accident.
      > >
      > > What does this all mean? Someone, somewhere, please provide an answer

      > Where do some of the Internet's largest email lists reside?
      > http://www.onelist.com
      > At ONElist - the most scalable and reliable service on the Internet.
      >
      > EOM
      >
      > NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of
      the addressee named above. It may also be confidential and/or privileged.
      notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance
      on it. If you have received this message in error please notify The Broken
      Hill Proprietary Company Limited immediately via
      mailto:postmaster@....

      > ONElist: where the world talks!
      > http://www.onelist.com
      > Join a new list today.

    • Patricia Kimble
      Message 2 of 11 , May 16, 1999
        A book has been recommended to me regarding astral projections called Flying
        Without a Broom. I don't know the author and I haven't read it but thought
        you might be interested.
        Colorado Womyn

        At 06:06 AM 5/11/99 +1000, you wrote:
        >From: "Dahl, Roy RK" <Dahl.Roy.RK@...>
        >
        >Ok ... I think ...
        >
        >Does this explain why I have had dreams (very vivid ones at that where I
        have all five senses and it's difficult to tell whether I'm awake or asleep)
        where I've met, and had tea/coffee/meals with deceased people (some I know,
        others I don't)? Let's expand upon this a bit more, if you please.

        addressee named above. It may also be confidential and/or privileged. If
        you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified