34818NEW GEORGIA GUN LAW: WILL IT SPARK A RACIAL UPRISING??

  • nathaniel x vance
    May 9, 2014

    NEW GEORGIA GUN LAW: WILL IT SPARK A RACIAL UPRISING??
    I do not or can not claim to have any secretive information or premonition on exactly where or even if there is soon to be some extremely atrocious racial event (the magnitude of the Tulsa Riots of 1921) which will serve to ignite calls by blacks for total racial separation in the US. What is known is that the insecure unjust cannot resist trying to get an arms-up on people or blacks whom they passionately abhor and who they want to continue to rule and lord over eternally.
    Between them and the voice of Almighty GOD, who would you say is going to win??
    Thanks
    -

    Georgia Governor to Sign Controversial Gun Bill
    April 22, 2014
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/arms-georgia-governor
    One of the most permissive state gun laws in the nation, it will allow licensed owners to carry firearms into more public places than at any time in the past century, including churches, bars and government buildings that don't have security checkpoints. The law also authorizes school districts to appoint staffers to carry firearms. It allows churches to "opt-in" if they want to allow weapons. Bars could already “opt-in” to allow weapons, but under the new law they must opt out if they want to bar weapons.

    ZetaTalk Insight 4/26/2014: Guns represent security to the insecure, and as tensions rise during the Earth changes and societal changes preceding the Pole Shift, this trend among the insecure to arm everyone will only increase. The statistical fact that a person is more likely to be shot by a member of their own household than by an outsider is dismissed by these people, as their insecurity is the only voice they hear. If a school shooting takes out little children at school, then the answer is for more guns at school, which of course only increases the chances of another school shooting as now guns are more readily available. Trying to reason with this type of insecurity is fruitless.

    Factor in the degree of Post Traumatic Shock in the Aftertime, as well as the degree of psychosis triggered by the Pole Shift, which we have computed will be 43% of the population of survivors. The man of the house, the male leader of the group, is as likely to be insane as the others, yet he will likely be the one with the guns. We have cited death from injury or drowning and death from depression or starvation as factors in the 90% death rate of the population as a result of the Pole Shift and weeks following. Add to this death by gunshot in survival communities.

    These deaths will not be as a result of assault from outside the group, but as a result of survivors shooting each other. The more insecure the leadership, the more prone to shooting other members for slights or insubordination. The insecure are also known for their touchy egos, and this is also a sign of those leaning to the Service-to-Self, an obsession with the self. We have long recommended that survival groups use techniques like keeping a low profile and distancing themselves from populated areas or migrant routes as protection, rather than a stock of guns. We would also recommend any good hearted survivors finding themselves in gun stocked camps to leave and seek community elsewhere.
    <http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue397.htm>

  • Show all 2 messages in this topic